Increase pride and enthusiasm at your school by implementing the spirit theme from UCA!
Each day of camp you'll be led through the Camp Spirit Theme, then take what you’ve
learned at camp straight to your school!
We’ve added Coaches Goal Setting on the night of Day 1! Coaches will meet 1-on-1 with their UCA Big Brother
or Sister to go over camp goals, answer questions and provide helpful camp information.
• Leadership Training has been expanded, pushing cheerleaders to dig deep and develop
their leadership skills! Seniors, captains and underclassmen will all
experience unique sessions specifically for their roles!
• Captains and co-captains are invited to attend two additional leadership sessions just for them!
• Take your crowd leading to the next level with Game Day Traditions Class!
Work one-on-one with the UCA Staff to create new traditions or freshen up existing ones
for Kick-off, Tip-off, Touchdowns and more!
• This year’s trendy yet traditional Cheers, Sidelines and Dances will equip cheerleaders
with the ultimate crowdleading material.
• Your cheerleaders will learn how to create the ultimate pep rally atmosphere
for your school in Pep Rally Planning Class!
• Your team can now choose to learn the Hip Hop or Time Out Dances,
or divide your team up to learn both!
Guided by the UCA Staff, squads will learn and demonstrate the
ROLES OF THE CHEERLEADER – Crowd Leaders, Spirit Raisers, Ambassadors, Athletes & Entertainers
Plus, receive training in the areas of safety and leadership!
Squad Credentialing at a Varsity Spirit Summer Camp gives teams eligibility to qualify for the
UCA National High School Cheerleading Championship.